For those who may have missed it, CSV entering is now possible on Moneyball. Implemented during the AFL season, mass entering our contests is super simple!
With the NBA season finally here, CSV entry is going to make your life a whole lot easier! In a matter of seconds you will be able to mass upload your line-ups saving you hours each day.
This will of course give you more chances to cash in our huge NBA contests while saving you plenty of time in the process.
How it Works
- Click CSV Entry at the top of the Moneyball Lobby
- Select the Sport and Slate of the contests you wish to enter via CSV and hit download
- You will see CSV which includes columns for Contest ID and each position within your line-up
- A list of contests and players will show on the right. You can paste the contest ID of the contest you wish to enter into the contest ID column on the left.
- Fill your team with players in their corresponding position columns using their ID or name+ID
- Each row is a new line-up entry which you will be charged for
- Save the file as a CSV and head back to the lobby and click CSV Entry
- Click Upload CSV and your teams will be entered. Don’t navigate away until you receive the results file of your CSV entry being successful
** If you use Fantasy Insider you can export your lineups directly from their website and straight into our contests!
So be sure to make the most of CSV Entry this NBA season as we up the stakes with some massive prize pools!